When Was the Last Time That You Updated the Landscaping on Your Property?
Your friends and family have been asking you the same question for months. After nearly 21 years of parenting, you entered the Fall of 2019 as empty nesters. And while there are many ways that you could have decided to fill your time, you and your husband have actually decided that your energies might be best spent increasing the value of landscaping on your property. You have thought about high end landscape lighting for a number of years, but now that you are able to do some of the work that you want, the entire project is more affordable.
Landscape design techniques can help add beauty and function to any space. In addition, with the right kind of decisions, you can also make sure that your home is more energy efficient. Of course, none of these decisions that increase the value of landscaping are easy. With the guidance from the most qualified professionals, however, you can get the results that you need and make sure that you are happy with the results.
Increasing the Value of Landscaping Also Increases the Value of an Entire Property
Custom landscaping, as well as custom hardscaping, services can help you add to the character of your home. Depending on where you live, in fact, the decision to transform your space into hardscape areas is a real selling point in many parts of the country. And when you make the decision to create a landscape paver patios to a backyard, you can actually create an entire new living space for yourself, as well as your friends and family.
Consider these facts and figures about the many ways that landscaping can help you add to the value, the beauty, and the energy efficiency to your home or business:
- There are 7% higher rental rates for commercial offices having high quality landscapes, according to a recent landscaping study.
- 398,383 landscaping businesses are currently in operation in the U.S.
- 67% of the U.S. landscaping projects involve single family residential homes.
- 25% of landscaping projects in the U.S. involve industrial or commercial property
- In addition to increasing beauty, the best landscaping can reduce the need for central air conditioning use by up as much as 50%.
- The U.S. landscaping industry generates an estimated $73 billion of revenue every year
Whether you are a new empty nester or a first time home owner, there are few things that you can do that can add as much value to your home as adding professional landscaping.