When you are looking for a wedding planner, you can often find wedding planner packages that include:
· Consultation and continuing communication
· Venue and vendor selection
· Negotiations and finalizing a vendor contract
· A month by month task list
· Wedding design for all aspects of the wedding
· Vendor contact throughout the process
· Wedding day timeline, contact list and managing details
· An event schedule for your wedding party and family
· Conducting wedding rehearsal and ceremony
· The management of wedding reception
· Liaison between bride, family and vendors
· Access to wedding day emergency kit
Wedding planner prices for wedding planner packages such as the above run about $2000. Some wedding planner packages charge a percentage of the total wedding cost. The wedding cost can range from 20 thousand to two million, or wedding planner packages may charge a flat fee. Now, more than 40% of couples plan their weddings together and three out of four grooms help pick items for the wedding registry. The average engagement length is 16 months and June is the most popular month for weddings being planned.
Banquet halls are nice wedding places that offer large, visually appealing, and comfortable place for those looking to have a high quality party or event. They are a private space for celebration parties, holiday parties, company parties, and weddings. The guests and host will not be bothered by anyone or inconvenienced at this type of banquet venue. Approximately 30% of brides plan their wedding for seven to 12 months away and one in five brides include purple in the wedding color scheme.