How Old Is the Furniture in Your Office?
If you never got the chance to go shopping for the perfect modern sun loungers for your four season room or deck, this might be the weekend. As retailers across the country attempt to get rid of their summer inventory, many of the prices on things like modern sun loungers and other patio pieces are dropping. Just like clothing and other seasonal items, some types of furniture also go in and out of season. And in showrooms that are often limited in space, making sure that patio tables, modern sun loungers, and other summer items are sold to make room for other floor samples becomes a priority.
Are You Looking for Where to Buy Contemporary Furniture for a Room That You Are Remodeling?
Whether you are looking for a rustic barn table or other kinds of rustic modern furniture or you are looking for mid century modern office furniture, finding a show room that has a lot of space is often key. Although it may be fun to look online for some pieces, it is often far more rewarding to find a showroom where you can see the actual pieces that are available. Different kinds of spaces in your home or office lend themselves to different kinds of furniture and seeing a showroom full of floor samples often provides great inspiration when it come to finding the right piece and understanding the size and scale of different kinds of furniture.
As more and more homes and office spaces transition into multi use rooms with the use of industrial inspired pieces, seeing how these kinds of trends can work in your space can be difficult to imagine without seeing them first hand. Consider some of these statistics about the furniture industry and the role that it plays in today’s economy:
- 15 years is the average lifespan for a sofa.
- 47% of Americans have not updated their home furnishings in the last five years. Another 9% indicate that they have not made any furniture updates in more than 10 years.
- Only 20% of Americans indicate that they feel happy with their home furnishings and decor.
- Unfortunately, 14% of Americans indicate that their home furnishings actually make them feel stressed and gloomy.
- You are not alone if you have not yet achieved the interior space that you want. In fact, only 2% of respondents said that they had ?achieved their ultimate vision for their home,? according to a recent Houzz home decorating survey.
- $106.78 billion was the amount of furniture and furnishings store sales in the U.S. in the year 2015.
Whether you are looking for some summer furniture pieces at the end of the season or you are looking for year round seating options for an office, finding a showroom with a lot of space allows you to see pieces up close and personal before you make an investment.